MG Kampfer Desolator
Oggi vi posto questo lavoro che ho trovato molto bello e particolare, il modello è MG Kampfer un modello che mi piace moltissimo perchè permette un mare di modifiche.
Altri lavori li trovate nel suo Blog
After over 3 months of mutilating plastic and inhaling cement and paint vapors, I am proud to present to you - the Kampfer Desolator!
Project Name - Kampfer Desolator
Kit - MG Kampfer 30th Anniversary edition
Build period - July 2012 to September 2012
- panel scribing and pla plates
- drilling for rivets etc.
- opened up armor for metal parts, mesh
- LED mono-eye
- 10 glass fuse "canisters" with green gel and LED
- 5 concealed 3v batteries to power LEDs
- metal cables, IC pins, pin heads, thrusters
- custom thrusters from Guntank wheels and ointment caps
- custom backpack and shoulder armors from extra clear parts
- custom weapon (HALO gun, h-arms custom gatling guns, armor parts, canisters)
- dio made of floppy drive metal casings, pla plate, runners
- desolator team made from modded and painted Mage Knight miniatures
- waterslide decals
- Tamiya clear green
- Tamiya clear yellow
- Mr. Hobby steel
- Mr. Hobby gloss white
- Mr. Hobby flat grey
- Mr. Hobby gloss yellow
- Mr. Hobby flat red
- Tamiya weathering kit
- Tamiya flat base
- Jhonson's Wipe N' Shine (Future) topcoat
This project was such a great learning experience for me. As a relatively new gunpla enthusiast I gained valuable experience, particularly in airbrushing and working with different types of plastic. It may not seem much, but the modifications I attempted here have given me the confidence to take on more extreme projects in the future. I might even try my hand at a full scratch build someday! I'm just glad that I was able to come up with a nice concept and stick to it until the end, despite the many mishaps I encountered. I'll be taking a week off of gunpla to recharge my batteries, but you can be sure i'll be back with an even bigger project - so keep an eye out for new posts!